Thursday, June 16, 2011

#87: Anthropologie - Funky Expensive

Best Place to Buy Funky Dinnerware

This was my first time in Anthropologie and in my opinion, the store was a blend between Ann Taylor and Pier One Imports. When Emily and I entered the store, our attention was immediately drawn to the clothing sale rack. I eventually drifted over to a sale table full of trinkets, journals, and other books. I stumbled across a book of William Shakespeare's sonnets and found my favorite poem, sonnet 132. "Then will I swear her beauty itself is black. And all they foul that complexion lack."

Emily and I browsed the vibrant dinnerware but with no place to put it, we left the store only with this picture and dreams of one day owning our own homes.

-Michelle

39 down, 326 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment