Thursday, June 16, 2011

#162: Rowdy BBQ - There's a First Time for Everything

Best Place for Deep-fried Perogies

Emily and I have driven past Rowdy BBQ on several occassions on our way to and from Walmart in West Mifflin. Each time Emily would mention how she wanted to try the food there and I would always refuse because it didn't seem like a very welcoming establishment. Well thanks to Livingsocial and the list of 365 things, we had to go.

After our trip to Sur La Table we made our way over to the good ole Rowdy BBQ. Emily was quite excited about the deep-fried perogies because neither one of us had tried them. Emily also ordered a pulled pork sandwich and I ordered a half rack of ribs with fries. The deep-fried perogies were ok and seemed to taste the best when they were covered in the butter sauce. After trying them, I still don't understand what the rave is about.

After eating at Rowdy's BBQ, I woke up the next morning feeling like death which is usually my body's way of telling me that I have been eating out too much. But I would like to think that Rowdy's BBQ was truly out to get me.

Rowdy's BBQ-1, Michelle-0

-Michelle

38 down, 327 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment